Wow, 2020 is almost over.
Don’t let yourself get stuck in 2020.
Here are the common things that make us stuck:
- Not knowing where to start or what to do.
- Fear. Self-Doubt.
- Living on automatic, letting time slip away.
- Negative and unhealthy thought patterns.
- Dragging old, boring exhausting ‘baggage’ with you year after year.
- Surrounded by naysayers and Debbie downers.
- Lack of tools and a plan.
5 Ways to Welcome the New Year!
- Create a starting point.
When we want something new or when we are at crossroads it is essential that we give ourselves the time and space to think and get clear on next steps.
- Generate ideas to know what you really want.
Making the time to think about and courageously determine what we really want is life altering. With tools and encouragement, you may discover dreams you do not even know you have!
- Get inspired.
To be around people who have an optimistic attitude, high threshold for joy and are taking action to live a life of fun and contribution is imperative but not always easy to find. Inspiration is priceless.
- Learn the tools to use and plan for action.
Even when we have resolve to do something if we do not have the tools and plan it will be most challenging. Easy to use tools with big results is what we need to take action.
- Develop clarity and purpose.
Many people spend more time on deciding which car to buy or even what to cook for the week than they do their lives. A sense of purpose and a personal commitment to living intentionally is the ultimate empowerment.
Sounds good. Now what?
I want to share my tried-and-true tools that transformed my life from a workaholic, grumpy mom in a failing marriage and broke to the life I am living now. An author, speaker, lavender farmer and so much more!
I am not joking, if I can do it, so can you. I am here to help you.
Every year I meet with my friends and I host a women’s retreat at my lavender farm to go through the tools, to celebrate and to help each other be accountable.
Well, these gatherings are not possible this year.
The GREAT NEWS is that I can connect with more of you and expand the circle of support and joy.
Join me on January 2nd for The Road Ahead: Creating Purpose, Clarity and Courage.
Give yourself an inspiring and useful experience that could change the trajectory of your life.
What you will receive:
- WRAPPING UP 2020 Worksheets (and things to do to prep for January 2)
- Live workshop with me where you can ask questions and share ideas or just sit back and enjoy the journey
- Connection with like-minded people
- Inspiration, for sure!
The workshop will include:
- Identifying Your Roadblocks
- Creating a Personal Purpose Statement
- Dreaming Up a Big Vision
- WORTHY Goals
- TOOLS, TOOLS and MORE TOOLS!
YOU DESERVE THIS!
You are worthy.
See you in the NEW YEAR!!!!
You will be invited to a follow up gathering a few weeks later to hear and share progress!